ads

Sunday, October 27, 2013

peek a boo!

salam bloggers n blog hoppers!

since last Ramadhan, dis is my latest entry *chuckles*

Alhamdullialh my husband has landed safely from jeddah.. n we hv been travelling everywhere in malaysia since then hehe

alrite maybe some of u is wondering where is ummi nur has been hiding?

terribly sorry!

just shifted to a new place n there were many transitions periods going on till i forget about my blogspot account hehe

but no worries any msgs or email notifications will be sent directly to me vis smart phone! (alhamdulillah we have this technology now!)

n some do pm in my fb page (they just know how to track down me huh?) hehe

lots of things were going on.. n lotsa online telekung lycra seller everywhere! yeah!

some ask why did my telekung lycra is above RM100 per set when one can get easily below RM100 nowadays?

the answer is jeng jeng jeng..

our material quality is different! well sounds cliche but that is the truth! someone who were selling telekung lycra confessed that they used different grade of lycra material to cut down the cost n selling price! so there u hv it the answer :)

well basically it depends to individuals wether they prefer a lower price or the material better.. no harm!

umminur here just sharing!

see u on my next entry! n yes we still having sale RM120 for our telekung lycra per set yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment